Teint de Neige - Sailing
Teint de neige, "Snow complexion", the delicate color of a powdered face. The familiar scent of scented powders, talcum powder, a sweet, velvety Eau de Toilette, and at the same time intense and persistent. The subtle richness of the natural extracts of the precious flowers evoking the world, the images, the atmosphere and the light of the Belle Epoque. Scented candle presented in an elegant glass vase and in a white gift box.The candle includes a metal lid to extinguish the flame avoiding smoke and to protect it from dust.
You will like it if ... you want to play it safe, the best seller par excellence.
Notas de cabeza: Jazmín, Rosa, Ylang-Ylang, Notas Dulces, Empolvadas y Florales
Notas de corazon: Haba Tonka, Jazmín, Rosa, Notas Dulces, Empolvadas y Florales
Notas de fondo: Heliotropo, Almizcle, Rosa, Jazmín, Notas Dulces, Empolvadas y Florales
Duration: 45/50 hours
Dimensions: H: 9 cm
Ø: 7.5 cm
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CANDLE
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.