Edouard Foxhall du Camden discovered sandalwood on the Isle of Pines in New Caledonia in 1840. Unknown in Europe before the end of the 19th century, this noble spicy wood possessed a noble pedigree, either as a refined body ointment or hair or as an aid to calm anxiety mixed with Asian incense. A fragrance that calms and at the same time invites you to dream.
You will like it if ... Do you feel that from time to time you need a moment of relaxation in your day.
Notas de cabeza: Cardamomo
Notas de corazon: Aceite Esencial De Sándalo
Notas de fondo: Madera De Gaïac
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.