Bursts of glitter and gold, the intoxicating perfume of the sacristies, of the secular stones and woods of the walls of the Gothic cathedral, the luxurious wake of incense burners where amber crackles. Beneath the vault of a cathedral, a jubilant heart enjoys the intoxicating divine aroma that reaches the soul.
You will like it if ... you want to accompany your moments with a ceremonial aroma, respectful and above all, not overwhelming.
Notas de cabeza: Aldehído, Vapores De Incienso
Notas de corazon: Muguet
Notas de fondo: Incienso, Ládano, Benjuí
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.