A bouquet of fresh and lush roses and the memory of Marie Antoinette's passion for this flower is the result of the first collaboration between Giambattista Valli and Trudon. A touch of Tuscan black pepper in the heart of the rose offers subtle and unexpected harmony.
You will like it if ... you need a floral touch in your life.
Notas de cabeza: Lirio del Valle, Pimienta de Madagascar, Mandarina
Notas de corazon: Rosa, Palmarosa, Ámbar
Notas de fondo: Madera de Cedro, Almizcles
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.