Reggio is the citrus candle for citrus lovers and non-citrus lovers. A trip to Calabria, facing the Strait of Messina, where the mandarin tree thrives and sculpts the landscape facing the Mediterranean Sea. Its sweet and refined fragrance composes an elegant olfactory grammar that is concentrated in its essential oil.
You will like it if ... you are a fan of citrus fruits and the Mediterranean coast.
Notas de cabeza: Pomelo
Notas de corazon: Aceite Esencial De Mandarina
Notas de fondo: Mimosa
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.