May 1, holiday, tomorrow in bed, the exultant aroma of hope from the first flowers of the forest: the lily of the valley, the lilies… The air smells of green and sugary spring. The lily promises the hearts of comrades that they will sing their heroic revenge. Happiness and hope for everyone.
You will like it if ... you want to give yourself the well-deserved gift you deserve on your day off.
Notas de cabeza: Pimienta Blanca, Hiedra
Notas de corazon: Lirio Del Bosque, Rosa
Notas de fondo: Almizcle, Madera
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.