Perched on the Amalfi Coast, the small town of Positano glows in the Italian sun. Gardenia, orange blossom, jasmine, magnolia, tuberose and lily combine in a delicate melody. Created by Trudon in collaboration with designer Giambattista Valli, this special edition reflects the designer's love for this picturesque town. An esthete at heart, Valli has often found inspiration in the scents of the Maison Trudon, and enjoys them in his studio.
You will like it if ... Like Valli, you also have a restless and creative soul.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.