Through his enveloping notes, Ottoman unveils the mysteries of the East. As it is consumed, Trudon invites us on an olfactory journey and transports us to the heart of a dreamy, fantastic universe. In the maze of Constantinople, under the roofs of a hidden café, the wisps of tobacco and leather from discreet discussions mingle with the rose and jasmine of the ballerinas' hair. A warm perfume, tinged with spices and honey, whispers the history of a secular empire.
You will like it if ... you are looking to add that oriental and exotic touch to your days.
Notas de cabeza: Rosa Turca, Jazmín, Hojas De Tabaco, Especias
Notas de corazon: Tabaco A La Miel, Loukoum, Bergamota Confitada, Cuero Ahumado
Notas de fondo: Pachulí, Almizcle, Vetiver, Vainilla, Haba Tonka
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.