Exotic fragrance inspired by the oriental aromas of the early nineteenth century. Delacroix, Ingres, Gericault, Loti… The sensual aroma that was discovered by archaeologists while studying the pyramids and Napoleon fighting the British in Egypt.
You will like it if ... you want to immerse yourself in an environment as sensorial and transcendent as its time.
Notas de cabeza: Limón, Naranja
Notas de corazon: Flores de Naranjo
Notas de fondo: Enebro, Vainilla
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.