Under a single star and red fire, cloves, orange and cinnamon, dance in the silent sacred night. From East to West, a pinch of frankincense secretly illuminates the soul.
You will like it if ... You are a fan of traditions and you want to accompany Christmas with a familiar and cozy aroma.
Notas de cabeza: Canela De Ceylán, Naranja Amarga, Uva, Mandarina
Notas de corazon: Naranja, Canela, Clavo, Cardamomo, Osmanthus de China
Notas de fondo: Almizcle, Vainilla Bourbon, Resina De Benjuí, Jara, Mirra
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.