Mademoiselle de la Vallière
The hidden power of a naked flower ... Did you know that ... Mademoiselle de la Vallière was enveloped in the sweet and intense aroma of tuberose to seduce Louis XIV? From the Royal bedroom to her convent, Louise de la Vallière personified the deep sensuality of this flower, whose full and irresistible aroma was that of true, blind and almost spiritual love. Pure tuberose with an original note of green leaf.
You will like it if ... you want to get intoxicated with a floral and seductive atmosphere.
Notas de cabeza: Bergamota, Flor de Azahar, Gálbano
Notas de corazon: Nardo, Jazmín, Ylang-Ylang
Notas de fondo: Almizcle, Jara, Benjuí
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.