One of the most original candles in the house. With a delicious scent of freshly washed clothes and fresh cut flowers, Manon remembers the Parisian laundry days George Sand wrote about. If you like the classic "clean smell", don't hesitate: this is your candle!
You will like it if ... you are a neat person, with everything in its proper place.
Notas de cabeza: Naranja, Lavanda
Notas de corazon: Ropa Blanca
Notas de fondo: Almizcle
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.