Galloping from Versailles to Marseille, Madeleine leaves a bold trail in the wind. The iris, jasmine and rose dress their petals with a dry and virile leather. This swashbuckling fragrance pays tribute to one of the greatest insubordinate of the 17th century: Madeleine de Maupin, rider and flag fencer.
You will like it if ... You appreciate those good stories about heroines who faced the reality of the time.
Notas de cabeza: Clavo, Castóreo, Lavanda
Notas de corazon: Iris, Jazmín, Vetiver
Notas de fondo: Pachulí, Tabaco, Roble, Cuero
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.