The Marquise de Pompadour, one of the most influential women in French history, was Louis XIV's best-known mistress. This candle intelligently recreates the aroma of your room, described abundantly in the literature of the time.
you will like it if ... You know that you would have loved to live those times and you want to bring to your surroundings a small archaeological vestige of l'époque.
Notas de cabeza: Verbena, Limón, Citronela
Notas de corazon: Rosav
Notas de fondo: Cedro, Palo de Rosa
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.