A woman in her lush imperial garden. Jósephine, Napoleon's wife, was a true wizard of flowers, and managed to cultivate some rare species that Trudon brings you home today.
You will like it if ... you also feel that you have a botanical soul and a sensitivity to plant species.
Notas de cabeza: Bergamota, Lima, Especias
Notas de corazon: Camelia de China, Jazmín de Egipto, Rosa de Turquía
Notas de fondo: Iris, Almizcle Blanco, Sándalo de Indonesia
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.