Iris Pallida -Iris
Iris pallida - also known as sweet iris - is a hardy perennial of the iridaceae family. Native to the Dalmatian coast (Croatia), it grows in thick clusters from a rhizome: its sword-shaped leaves spread out like fans, while its delicate purple inflorescence flutters slightly.
Today is the golden trump of perfumery. With a powdery heart, the perfume of iris is enveloping, comforting and softly sweet.
You will like it if ... you love fresh and clean fragrances.
Duration: 45/50 hours
Dimensions: H: 9 cm
Ø: 7.5 cm
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CANDLE
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.