Hemera - The Alabaster Collection
Héméra, personifies the arrival of dawn. Goddess of Greek mythology, she embodies the terrestrial light that dissipates the night and announces the dawn. The fresh spices at the top, pink berries and coriander, are complemented by sensual base notes of amber. A fragrance of enveloping freshness, rich in a woody amber base note and very morning.
In Ancient Greece, ‘alabaster’ was also the name of a perfume vase without a handle. Throughout history, its delicate surface has been associated with elegance, refinement and purity. These glasses sculpted in Spain from a single block and with their matching lid, are totally unique pieces.
You will like it if ... you are to see the sun rise to face your morning workout session or those who rush the party until dawn.
Notas de cabeza: baya de rosa, cilantro e incienso
Notas de corazon: cedro, nuez moscada e iris
Notas de fondo: madera de sándalo, cedro y ámbar
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.