Gloria - Christmas 2020 Edition
For the Christmas and New Years holidays, this year Trudon visits the charming alleys of an imaginary medina. Like the golden reflections that emanate from Moroccan lanterns, the glass in this special edition is covered in cracked gold leaf and applied by hand.
Gloria embodies the light impulse of children's choirs: to a warm woody aroma, a concentrate of patchouli from Indonesia, vetiver from Haiti and cedar, notes of spices (cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg) and citrus (lemon from Italy) are added. and orange from Brazil).
You will like it if ... you want to try the experience of traveling on a flying carpet and celebrating the world without leaving home.
Notas de cabeza: Cilantro Ruso, Cardamomo de Guatemala, Incienso, Naranja de Brasil
Notas de corazon: Nuez Moscada de Java, Hoja de Clavo, Canela de China
Notas de fondo: Cedro, Pachulí de Indonesia, Vetiver de Haití, Ámbar
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.