Estérel transports us to the fields of wild mimosas of the Côte d'Azur and its elegant gardens. Imported from Australia by British botanicals in the early 19th century, mimosa became the flagship of the Côte d'Azur. Solar and radiant, it flourished in the sumptuous gardens of Nice before reaching the foothills of the Massif de Estérel. Wild, its aroma emanates delicately from the opulent bunches.
You will like it if ... you are looking for something inhospitable, wild and solar.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.