Ernesto - The Alabaster Collection
In a Havana hotel, sizzling in the stubborn sun of the Revolution, the fierce tones of leather and tobacco blend resolutely with oak. Cunning faces emerge through the smoke of the cigars and the barrels of the pistols. Definitely one of our best-selling candles! Who would have told Ernesto ...
In Ancient Greece, ‘alabaster’ was also the name of a perfume vase without a handle. Throughout history, its delicate surface has been associated with elegance, refinement and purity. These glasses sculpted in Spain from a single block and with their matching lid, are totally unique pieces.
You will like it if ... you want to smell again the scents of your childhood, impregnated by the pipes of elegant men.
Notas de cabeza: Ron, Pomelo y Bergamota
Notas de corazon: Clavo, Madera de Roble, Pachulí y Ládano
Notas de fondo: Acordes de Tabaco, Musgo, Cuero y Ámbar
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.