Does art have a smell? What does an artistic movement smell like? This is the challenge that Trudon set for himself when he imagined this candle, in whose composition one of the most renowned founders of the French Dada movement of the 1920s participated. Creativity, eccentricity and ingenuity come together in this surreal candle that will surprise you. if you were always an artist and you still don't know it?
With a hint of tea and vetiver, garnished with crinkled mint leaves and eucalyptus, this clever fragrance confuses the mind. Sharp and expansive, it opens us to the magnetic field of the Dada movement, to artistic vertigo and surreal experiences.
You will like it if ... sometimes you feel a bit radical, wanting to break the established rules, like Duchamp
Notas de cabeza: Eucalipto, Hojas de Buchu
Notas de corazon: Té de Menta
Notas de fondo: Camomila
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.