The Empress Eugenia de Montijo was the eternal guest of Princess Sissi in her palace on the Côte d'Azur. Tired of maintaining this status, the illustrious Spanish lady did basically what we would all do… build her own villa! Cyrnos became a very popular recreation palace among the personalities of the time, "the influencers of the past". Its gardens, full of fig trees and Provencal herbs, served as an improvised setting for the meetings of nobles, poets and artists.
You will like it if ... If you live in a city, even if you don't have a garden, Trudon brings this scent to your home.
Notas de cabeza: Limón, Tomillo, Mirto
Notas de corazon: Higo Negro, Lavanda, Pino, Madera de Cedro
Notas de fondo: Almizcle, Pachulí, Madera de Cashmere
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.