Citrus Dulcis - AZAHAR FLOWER
The orange blossom grows in the Bitter Orange or “Citrus Aurantium”, of the Rutácea genus. When it blooms, the tree shows the world its white flowers, emitting a delicate fragrance that symbolizes purity and beauty since ancient times. Heady and mysterious, the orange blossom is used to decorate the crowns of brides.
You will like it if ... You want to refresh your senses and your environments but you are not a fan of very strong or intoxicating aromas.
Capacity: 190 ml - 6.4 Fl.oz
Duration: 8/12 weeks
Bottle dimensions: H: 12.5 cm Ø: 6.5 cm
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR DIFFUSER
- The rattan sticks diffuse the perfume by capillary action for a constant and light diffusion.
- On the first use, for immediate release, soak the rattan sticks in the bottle and turn them over so that the scented part of the sticks is out of the bottle.
- For continuous diffusion, flip the sticks for the first two weeks of use and then every four days until complete evaporation of the perfume.
- Changing the number of bars allows you to modify the intensity of the perfume.
- The diffusion of the perfume will last between 8 and 12 weeks. This duration may vary depending on the size of the room where the fragrance diffuser is located, the ambient temperature, the diffuser's exposure to direct sunlight and drafts, which increases the evaporation of the perfume.