Reinterpreting the core values of Trudon and its commitment to excellence, this special edition is born that reveals a unique perfume in the amber crystal glass: that of beeswax absolute.
Thanks to this new creation, Trudon financially supports the conservation of black bees and 4 percent of all sales of the Cire candle go to this project.
In addition, bees and their wax have always been in the heart of the house as its motto says since the seventeenth century: "Deo regique laborant", which means "they (bees) work for God and for the King".
You will like it if ... you are a fan of the brand.
Notas de cabeza: Bergamota, Madera encerada y Miel
Notas de corazon: Cera de abeja, Aceite esencial de madera de sándalo y Aceite esencial de canela
Notas de fondo: Grano de Tonka, Aceite esencial de Patchouli, Almizcle y Vainilla
Dimensions: H: 28 cm
Ø: 2.5 cm
One box contains 6 Royale candles.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.