Carmelite - Saucer
This new series of candle plates is a must! Lined with a black felt base, each one features a beautiful image by illustrator Lawrence Mynott.
Put a mystical touch in your life to get out of the routine, you will appreciate it. An incredible cloister aroma, specifically, the one that existed in the building of the first Royal Wax Factory, in the city of Antony, near Paris. Explore its ancient walls and paintings, its history and its prayer.
You will like it if ... for you every detail matters and you want to strike with an exquisite saucer to match your favorite candle.
Diameter: 10.5 cm
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.