Do you want to have a sacred experience? Trudon sets the stage with this candle that exudes an incredible cloister aroma, specifically the one that existed in the building of the first Royal Wax Factory, in the city of Antony, near Paris. Enjoy the aroma of the ancient walls and paintings, their history and their prayer. Soar! Put a mystical touch in your life to get out of the routine, you will appreciate it.
You will like it if ... you are looking for something refreshing, with ceremonial touches but at the same time very current.
Notas de cabeza: Naranja, Artemisa
Notas de corazon: Rosa, Geranio, Especias e Iris
Notas de fondo: Pachulí, Sándalo, Cedro de Virginia
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.