Cyrnos - L 'Oeuf
L'Oeuf is inspired by the spirit of the Enlightenment cabinets of curiosities, as well as the first great explorations and the glorification of the animal kingdom. But he also draws on sources such as the Fabergé Eggs, René Magritte's surrealism, and the poetics of Zen.
Imagined and designed by Dimitri Smilenko, L'Oeuf uses traditional materials such as porcelain and wood. Attractive, elegant and with a touch of genius, it whistles us!
The Empress Eugenia de Montijo was the eternal guest of Princess Sissi in her palace on the Côte d'Azur. Tired of maintaining this status, the illustrious Spanish lady did basically what we would all do… build her own villa! Cyrnos became a very popular recreation palace among the personalities of the time, "the influencers of the past". Its gardens, full of fig trees and Provencal herbs, served as an improvised setting for the meetings of nobles, poets and artists.
You will like it if ... you are looking for an object that diffuses a perfume passively and evenly over a long period of time.
Scent diffusion of approximately three months and with the possibility of recharging mix and match (Abd El Kader, Ernesto and Cyrnos).
Capacity: 190 ml - 6.4 Fl.oz
Duration: 8/12 weeks
Bottle dimensions: H: 12.5 cm Ø: 6.5 cm
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR DIFFUSER
- The rattan sticks diffuse the perfume by capillary action for a constant and light diffusion.
- On the first use, for immediate release, soak the rattan sticks in the bottle and turn them over so that the scented part of the sticks is out of the bottle.
- For continuous diffusion, flip the sticks for the first two weeks of use and then every four days until complete evaporation of the perfume.
- Changing the number of bars allows you to modify the intensity of the perfume.
- The diffusion of the perfume will last between 8 and 12 weeks. This duration may vary depending on the size of the room where the fragrance diffuser is located, the ambient temperature, the diffuser's exposure to direct sunlight and drafts, which increases the evaporation of the perfume.