Jasminum Officinale - JASMINE
Variant of yâsamîn Persian, this musk-scented Indian flower grows on a shrub of the Oleacea family. White jasmine is the variety most used in perfumery. Legend has it that Cleopatra soaked the sails of her ship in jasmine oil to seduce Marco Antonio. Without a doubt, jasmine is the scent of passionate love.
You will like it if ... you need to use your powers of seduction or you are just looking for a fresh and floral scent.
Duration: 45/50 hours
Dimensions: H: 9 cm
Ø: 7.5 cm
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CANDLE
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.