Camellia Sinensis - TEA
Prized for its powerful aromatic leaves, tea is well known for its stimulating virtues. The leaves rust and turn into 'black tea', a process that the British invented in the 19th century. Infused black tea in hot water gives off a comforting woody steam. You don't have to light the candle at five o´clock but it still helps you feel "british".
You will like it if ... you have a thousand boxes of tea accumulated at home but you barely pour yourself a cup a year, or if you are a fan of God Save the Queen.
Duration: 45/50 hours
Dimensions: H: 9 cm
Ø: 7.5 cm
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CANDLE
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.