Thymus - THYME
Thyme belongs to the Lamiaceae family. This small evergreen shrub with upright, branching stems is particularly fragrant. Originally from the Mediterranean basin, it is currently grown in gardens or open fields as an aromatic or medicinal plant. Thyme, for its powerful warm and herbaceous flavor, is the personification of the fragrance of the Mediterranean countryside.
You will like it if ... you get excited when you listen Mediterranean de Serrat, or you are a fan of the Mediterranean diet.
Duration: 45/50 hours
Dimensions: H: 9 cm
Ø: 7.5 cm
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CANDLE
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.