Cucumis Melo - MELON
Melon is a herbaceous plant native to Africa that belongs to the Cucurbitaceae family, such as cucumber and pumpkin. It is characterized by being sweet and watery, with a delicate fragrance. The melon only grows in hot territories. Cheerful and summery, it has a slightly fruity aroma.
You will like it if ... have you ever eaten fruit under the beach umbrella, or if you mourn the absence of melon until the summer season.
Duration: 45/50 hours
Dimensions: H: 9 cm
Ø: 7.5 cm
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CANDLE
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.