Citrus Syracusis - SYRACUSE LEMON
Cultivated for 5,000 years, this citrus belongs to the Rutaceae family. The lemon, originally from the Kashmir region, made its appearance in Europe during the Muslim conquests of the Middle Ages, before the Spanish and Portuguese implanted it in America. With a fresh and tonic fragrance, lemon also has medicinal properties known since time immemorial.
You will like it if ... if you are a fan of the patios of orange trees, the Sicilian landscapes or the lemon slices in the refreshing drinks.
Duration: 45/50 hours
Dimensions: H: 9 cm
Ø: 7.5 cm
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CANDLE
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.