Lavandula Angustifolia - LAVENDER
Also known as "true lavender", it grows wild in the hills of southern France. A purple shrub with greyish-green leaves, fragrant lavender flowers stand defiantly, taking on the elements with their colored spikes. Its essential oil, of the highest quality, purifies and relaxes. Lavender is a large, generous flower.
You will like it if ... you are a fan of the classic aromas that bring back your childhood or if you plan to travel to the Provence French.
Carrière Frères is distinguished by its totally sustainable approach and its careful selection of components from natural sources, which is why the lavender air freshener set It has: a 100% natural alcohol base, a recyclable wooden stopper and untreated rattan sticks. Together, they provide a solid foundation for distilling the freshest and most botanical aromas.
Capacity: 190 ml - 6.4 Fl.oz
Duration: 8/12 weeks
Bottle dimensions: H: 12.5 cm Ø: 6.5 cm
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR DIFFUSER
- The rattan sticks diffuse the perfume by capillary action for a constant and light diffusion.
- On the first use, for immediate release, soak the rattan sticks in the bottle and turn them over so that the scented part of the sticks is out of the bottle.
- For continuous diffusion, flip the sticks for the first two weeks of use and then every four days until complete evaporation of the perfume.
- Changing the number of bars allows you to modify the intensity of the perfume.
- The diffusion of the perfume will last between 8 and 12 weeks. This duration may vary depending on the size of the room where the fragrance diffuser is located, the ambient temperature, the diffuser's exposure to direct sunlight and drafts, which increases the evaporation of the perfume.