Mentha Spicata - MINT GREEN
From the Lamiaceae family, this evergreen plant can reach a meter in height. It grows essentially in sunny and rich lands. Its toothed leaves are usually deep green, and its cob-shaped flowers are pink or purple. Its famous stimulating and subtle scent is very characteristic of the markets and palaces of North Africa.
You will like it if ... you're curious to appreciate good mint far beyond the industrial flavors of gum and toothpaste.
Carrière Frères is distinguished by its totally sustainable approach and its careful selection of components from natural sources, which is why the spearmint air freshener set It has: a 100% natural alcohol base, a recyclable wooden stopper and untreated rattan sticks. Together, they provide a solid foundation for distilling the freshest and most botanical aromas.
Capacity: 190 ml - 6.4 Fl.oz
Duration: 8/12 weeks
Bottle dimensions: H: 12.5 cm Ø: 6.5 cm
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR DIFFUSER
- The rattan sticks diffuse the perfume by capillary action for a constant and light diffusion.
- On the first use, for immediate release, soak the rattan sticks in the bottle and turn them over so that the scented part of the sticks is out of the bottle.
- For continuous diffusion, flip the sticks for the first two weeks of use and then every four days until complete evaporation of the perfume.
- Changing the number of bars allows you to modify the intensity of the perfume.
- The diffusion of the perfume will last between 8 and 12 weeks. This duration may vary depending on the size of the room where the fragrance diffuser is located, the ambient temperature, the diffuser's exposure to direct sunlight and drafts, which increases the evaporation of the perfume.