Zingiber - GINGER
Evergreen plant native to Asia from which white flowers with red dots bloom. The word ginger comes from the Sanskrit "singabera", Which means" horn-shaped. " It was discovered in China more than 2,500 years ago and is popular today for its many invigorating properties. Its warm and spicy fragrance reveals a refreshing, invigorating and stimulating scent.
You will like it if ... you appreciate the effervescence in the nose of a spicy and invigorating tonic.
Duration: 45/50 hours
Dimensions: H: 9 cm
Ø: 7.5 cm
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CANDLE
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.