Rosmarinus - ROMERO
Known to some as the herb of the troubadours, rosemary is a lovely, dense wild shrub that grows in the dry limestone hills in the Mediterranean basin. Known since ancient times, the Greeks and Romans braided rosemary in the shape of a crown to enhance its memory. Its powerful herbaceous aroma slowly diffuses its stimulating properties.
You will like it if ... you are a gourmet, or at least, you know the pleasure of the aroma of rosemary on the plate.
Duration: 45/50 hours
Dimensions: H: 9 cm
Ø: 7.5 cm
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CANDLE
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.