Mentha Spicata - MINT GREEN
From the Lamiaceae family, this evergreen plant can reach a meter in height. It grows essentially in sunny and rich lands. Its toothed leaves are usually deep green, and its cob-shaped flowers are pink or purple. Its famous stimulating and subtle scent is very characteristic of the markets and palaces of North Africa.
You will like it if ... you're curious to appreciate good mint far beyond the industrial flavors of gum and toothpaste.
Duration: 45/50 hours
Dimensions: H: 9 cm
Ø: 7.5 cm
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CANDLE
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.