Lavandula Angustifolia - LAVENDER
Also known as "true lavender", it grows wild in the hills of southern France. A purple shrub with greyish-green leaves, fragrant lavender flowers stand defiantly, taking on the elements with their colored spikes. Its essential oil, of the highest quality, purifies and relaxes. Lavender is a large, generous flower.
You will like it if ... you are a fan of the classic aromas that bring back your childhood or if you plan to travel to the Provence French.
Duration: 45/50 hours
Dimensions: H: 9 cm
Ø: 7.5 cm
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CANDLE
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.