The great Louis XIV, the Sun King, chose Trudon as the official wax supplier to the royal house and the Palace of Versailles. Thanks to this royal decision, House Trudon gained great fame and its craftsmen were able to develop their talents. Trudon thanks him by dedicating this candle to him, which recreates the aroma of wood in the Palace's Hall of Mirrors.
You will like it if ... you trust the tastes of Louis XIV or if, at least, you appreciate his good taste.
Notas de cabeza: Hoja Verde, Eucalipto, Naranja
Notas de corazon: Corteza
Notas de fondo: Cedro, Incienso
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.