A magnificent Scottish castle towers over the rain-battered countryside. The vapors of the shoots and the ferns release their herbaceous perfumes into the forest, under the green sun that has already drunk the storm and that invites you to enjoy that vegetable drink.
You will like it if ... you are a fan of the monarchical and natural aura that intoxicates the idea of Scotland.
Notas de cabeza: Hoja Verde, Menta, Hierba Cortada
Notas de corazon: Fresia, Té, Iris
Notas de fondo: Almizcle, Hoja De Pino, Savia
Dimensions: H: 28 cm
Ø: 2.5 cm
One box contains 6 Royale candles.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.