Ficus Carica - FIG TREE
The fig tree, of the Morácea family, grows in the Mediterranean basin, where it has been cultivated for thousands of years. Figs began to be harvested in France under the reign of Louis XIV. La Quintinie, the king's gardener, planted more than 700 fig trees of different varieties in the gardens of Versailles to satisfy the king's passion. Its exquisite fruity aroma is exultant and beneficial.
You will like it if ... you also consider that figs are undervalued or if you want to bring back the best memories of summer.
Duration: 45/50 hours
Dimensions: H: 9 cm
Ø: 7.5 cm
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CANDLE
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.