Cedrus Atlantica - CEDRO
Tree of the Pinaceae family, the cedar first grew in the Atlas of North Africa. Sleek and robust, cedar wood is a favorite of cabinetmakers and carpenters. Its natural fragrance is an excellent insect repellent, and the Egyptians used its resin to embalm the dead. In aromatherapy, cedar oil fights, among other things, anxiety.
You will like it if ... if you need to relax after work, have a cuckoo clock or if you like naps under a tree.
Duration: 45/50 hours
Dimensions: H: 9 cm
Ø: 7.5 cm
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CANDLE
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.