The scent of timeless, solar and clean eau de toilette, in the wake of Eugenia de Montijo and the young women wrapped in flowers painted by Winterhalter. An imperial bee dances in the exultant vapors of fruit trees and bitter orange.
you will like it if ... you are looking for a fresh, natural and familiar scent.
Notas de cabeza: Naranja Amarga, Limón, Lima, Litsea Cubeba Ligeramente Verde, Aldehído
Notas de corazon: Huguet, Ylang-Ylang, Corteza De Naranjo
Notas de fondo: Balsámico, Almizcle, Vainilla
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and don't burn it for more than 2 hours straight.
- Keep on until the entire surface is liquefied and wait for it to solidify before turning it on again.
- To avoid black smoke, keep the wick cut to 6 millimeters at all times. The wick can be placed gently while the wax is still melted.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once there are only 6 millimeters of wax, blow out the candle and allow it to cool completely before disposing of it safely.