Abd El Kader - L´Oeuf recharges
Abd el Kader, the Algerian who fought the French invasion in the 19th century, is a national hero to his people. Trudon recalls his exploits with a scented candle whose North African-inspired fragrance is a hymn to freedom and endurance. Inspired by the scent of Morocco and its palaces, he is as free and proud as the man he honors with his name.
You will like it if ... whatYou want to try something new without being afraid of failure, being one of the best-selling candles in the house.
Scent diffusion of approximately three months and with the possibility of recharging mix and match (Abd El Kader, Ernesto and Cyrnos).
Capacity: 190 ml - 6.4 Fl.oz
Duration: 8/12 weeks
Bottle dimensions: H: 12.5 cm Ø: 6.5 cm
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR DIFFUSER
- The rattan sticks diffuse the perfume by capillary action for a constant and light diffusion.
- On the first use, for immediate release, soak the rattan sticks in the bottle and turn them over so that the scented part of the sticks is out of the bottle.
- For continuous diffusion, flip the sticks for the first two weeks of use and then every four days until complete evaporation of the perfume.
- Changing the number of bars allows you to modify the intensity of the perfume.
- The diffusion of the perfume will last between 8 and 12 weeks. This duration may vary depending on the size of the room where the fragrance diffuser is located, the ambient temperature, the diffuser's exposure to direct sunlight and drafts, which increases the evaporation of the perfume.