This "COOKIES" section allows you to have more information about the origin and use of the browsing information processed as a result of consulting our website and your rights.
Consequently, this section is important for you, who wants to have a positive and safe experience of our services, and for us, for wanting to respond accurately and completely to your questions about consulting our website and take your wishes into account.
During the consultation of our website, information related to the navigation of your terminal (computer, tablet, Smartphone, etc.) may be recorded in "Cookies" files installed on your terminal. On the other hand, we are likely to buy advertising space directly or with the intermediation of our borrowers (communication agencies, media agencies) to promote our activities and our offers on third-party web pages or applications, through advertising content (text, visual, animation, video, etc.) disseminated by these web pages or applications. Keep in mind that only the issuer of a Cookie has the ability to read or modify the information it contains.
1) THE COOKIES WE ISSUE ON OUR SITE
When you connect to our website, and unless you choose to do so (see "7 - Your choice about Cookies"), we can install various Cookies on your terminal, which allow us to recognize the browser of this terminal during the period of validity of said Cookie.
These Cookies allow us to:
- establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the different elements that make up our website (pages and content visited, route) in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
- adapt the presentation of our website to the viewing preferences of your browser (language, screen resolution, system used, etc.) during visits to our website, depending on the material and viewing or reading programs that your terminal has;
- memorize information related to a form filled out on our website (registration or access to your account) or to the products, services or information that you have chosen on our website (subscribed service, content of the shopping cart, etc.);
- give you access to the reserved and personal spaces of our website, such as your account, thanks to your identification or the data that you have previously entrusted to us;
- implement security measures such as, for example, when we ask you to reconnect to a content or service after a certain period of inactivity.
2) COOKIES ISSUED BY THIRD PARTIES TO USERS OF OUR WEBSITE
The advertising content (text, visual, animation, video, etc.) disseminated in our advertising spaces are likely to contain Cookies issued by third parties.
These cookies allow, during their validity period:
- the counting of the number of views of the advertising content disseminated via our advertising spaces, identifying the content viewed, the number of users who have clicked on each ad, consequently allowing the calculation of the amounts due and the establishment of statistics;
- Recognize your terminal during a subsequent navigation on another website or service in which these advertisers or these third parties also issue cookies and, if possible, adapt these websites or services or the advertisements they broadcast, to the navigation of your terminal that they may know;
3) THE COOKIES WE LEAVE ON SITES IN WHICH OUR ADVERTISEMENTS ARE PRESENT
When you access a site / application that contains a Mondial Relay advertisement, this advertisement may contain a cookie. This cookie is susceptible, unless otherwise chosen by you, to be inserted in your terminal and thus allow us to recognize the browser of your terminal during the validity period of the cookie in question.
These Cookies are intended to:
- the counting of the number of visualization and activation of our advertising content disseminated on third-party sites / applications, identifying these contents and these sites / applications, determining the number of users who have clicked on each content
- the calculation of the amounts due to the actors in the advertising dissemination chain (communication agencies, media agencies, sites or broadcast media) and establish statistics
- adapt the presentation of the site to which one of our advertising content leads
• According to the display preferences of your terminal (language, screen resolution, operating system used, etc.), during visits to our Site and according to the display or reading programs that your terminal has;
• According to the location data (longitude and latitude) that are transmitted to us (or to our borrowers) by your terminal with your prior agreement;
- the monitoring of subsequent navigation carried out by your terminal in sites / applications or in other advertising content in which we operate cookies.
4) "FLASH" COOKIES © BY "ADOBE FLASH PLAYER" ™
"Adobe Flash Player" ™ is a computer application that allows rapid development of dynamic content using the computer language "Flash". Flash (and similar applications) memorizes the parameters, preferences and use of these contents thanks to a technology similar to that of Cookies. However, "Adobe Flash Player" ™ manages this information and your choices via a different interface than that of your browser program.
In the event that your terminal is capable of displaying content developed with the Flash language, we invite you to access the Flash cookie management tools directly from the Adobe website: http://www.adobe.com /it is/.
5) WHAT IS THE INTEREST IN VIEWING ADAPTS ADAPTED TO YOUR NAVIGATION?
Our goal is to serve up the most relevant ads possible. For this, the technology of Cookies allows you to determine in real time which ad to display on a terminal, taking into account your recent browsing on one or more sites / applications.
Your interest in the advertising content displayed on your terminal when viewing a web page often determines the advertising resources on the site, which allow you to manage its services, often offered free of charge. You will most likely prefer advertisements for products or services related to your centers of interest rather than uninteresting advertisements. In the same way, advertisers who want to disseminate advertising have an interest in having their ads viewed by users who are likely to be interested in it.
6) IF YOU SHARE YOUR TERMINAL WITH OTHER PEOPLE
We cannot ensure with certainty that the services and advertisements destined for your terminal correspond to your browsing, and not to the browsing of another user of the same device.
Sharing with other people the use of your terminal, and the configuration of your browser parameters regarding Cookies, is only your choice and your responsibility.
7) YOUR CHOICE ABOUT COOKIES
At all times, you have the power to express and modify your choice regarding Cookies, with the means described below.
The options offered by your navigation program
You can program your browser in such a way that Cookies are recorded on your terminal, or on the contrary that they are not accepted, either systematically, or depending on the issuer of them. It is also possible to make a configuration allowing the acceptance or rejection of Cookies to be proposed to you promptly before it is recorded on your terminal. For more information, consult the chapter "How to exercise your choice, depending on the browser used".
Agreement on Cookies
The recording of a Cookie in a terminal is in essence subordinate to the will of the terminal user, a will that can be expressed and modified at any time at no cost through the possibilities offered by its navigation program.
If you have accepted the recording of Cookies on your terminal in your browser, the Cookies inserted in the pages and contents you have consulted may be temporarily kept in a dedicated space on your terminal. They can only be read by their issuer.
The rejection of Cookies
If you reject the recording on your terminal of the Cookies that we emit, or if you delete the Cookies that would have been previously recorded, you will not be able to benefit from some functionalities that are necessary to navigate in some areas of our site. This would be the case, for example, if you try to access our content or services that require your identification. It would also be the case when we could not recognize, for technological compatibility purposes, the type of browser used in your terminal, its language parameters or the country from which it is connected to the Internet.
If this were the case, we are not responsible for the consequences related to the degraded operation of our services, as a consequence of not being able to record or consult the Cookies necessary for their operation and that they would have rejected or deleted.
How to exercise your choice, depending on the browser you use?
For the management of your choice regarding Cookies, the configuration of each browser may be different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which allows you to know how to modify your wishes regarding Cookies.
In Internet Explorer ™: open the Tools menu, select Internet Options; select the Confidentiality tab, and then choose the desired level.
In Firefox ™: open the Tools menu, select Options; select the Privacy tab, choose the desired options
In Chrome ™: open the configuration menu (wrench logo), select Parameters; then select Advanced Parameters, then Content Parameters, finally choose the desired options.
In Safari ™: go to Safari> Preferences then click on Security; select View Cookies, then choose the desired options
In Opera ™: open the Tools menu, select Preferences; click on the Advanced tab, then in the Cookies chapter click on Manage Cookies and choose the desired options.